Buyer's Inspection in St. Catharines, ON, L2S 0B3
Searching for a used car can be a long process, and finding the perfect car that fits all of your criteria can be difficult. Whether you are searching for a car online or by visiting dealerships or private sellers, there is no guarantee that the seller is being completely transparent about the condition of the vehicle they are selling. To asses if the car you want is worth your money, it is important to have a buyer's inspection performed on the vehicle. If you are in St. Catharines, Fonthill, Jordan, Lincoln, Niagara Falls or nearby, our award-winning local technicians at Boyd Automotive & Tire would be happy to perform a buyer's inspection for you.
Whether you are looking for a used Toyota, Honda, Ford, Hyundai, or something else, every vehicle could have hidden problems that a buyer's inspection will uncover. Some substantial problems our technicians at Boyd Automotive & Tire in St. Catharines can identify with the car you wish to buy include:
- Frame damages: If there is frame damages to a vehicle, it suggests the auto has been in a major accident. If the structure has not been fixed appropriately, the wheels may not track effectively and the car will tend to drift off to the side and trigger premature tire wear.
- Poor previous repair work: This might range from improper engine repair service to sloppy body work or improper installment of accessories or modifications.
- Flood damages or fire damage, concealed rust, fluid leakages, and also past due maintenance treatments.
Obtaining a good buyer's inspection serves several functions, consisting of:
- Verifying that your car's equipment is all functioning properly.
- Validating the condition of the automobile, including factors like tire wear and the condition of the brake pads.
- Disclosing troubles with the body, frame, or engine.
- Checking difficulty codes that can disclose mechanical or electric troubles.
- Building confidence in the value of the vehicle.
If there is an issue with your used car, you can also bring it to us at Boyd Automotive & Tire and we can perform a multitude of services on it, including oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups and transmission repair.
Your expertly trained and ASE certified Shop for Buyer's Inspection
Here at Boyd Automotive & Tire in Ontario Province, we are experts in all things auto repair and can identify any issues with your prospective vehicle efficiently and cost-effectively.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
We have a review score of 5 based on reviews from 5 satisfied customers.
- Locally owned and operated since 2002
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, free towing (limited)
- Alternative payment options (see our financing page)
- Our diverse team is sure to have an expert in the make and model of your vehicle
We've been fixing cars since 2002 and prioritize top-quality customer service above all else. Our owner Stu Boyd's mission is to exceed your expectations by earning your trust, and providing the most reliable, honest, and courteous service available in the market today. If you are in St. Catharines or surrounding areas, feel free to call us at 905-685-5821 or use our website to schedule an appointment!
Boyd Automotive & Tire - "Serving the St. Catherines since 2002".