Car Inspection Station in St. Catharines, ON
If you are thinking of buying or recently bought a used car, you're thinking of driving a car that you haven't used in a couple years, or you are moving to a new state and bringing your car with you, you will need to bring your vehicle in for an inspection. There are several types of inspections you can get for your vehicle depending on your situation, and for all types of inspections, Boyd Automotive & Tire is here to help. We are a designated inspection facility and can perform ON State Certified Inspections and more. We've inspected Toyota, Honda, Ford, Hyundai, and most other car makes.
Some types of car inspections include:
- State inspections: The requirements for what a car inspection entails vary from state to state, but in general, state inspections are performed on aging cars or cars that have crossed state lines and are here to stay. The vehicle must pass the safety inspection to be registered in the state. The state of ON requires that vehicles' emissions and safety features are tested on a semi-regular basis. To get more information on state inspections, you can go to the DMV website of St. Catharines, Fonthill, Jordan, Lincoln, Niagara Falls, or wherever else you live.
- Pre-purchase (used) vehicle inspection: If you are thinking of buying a used car, it is a good idea to have the vehicle inspected before you make a purchase. Our expertly trained and ASE certified technicians at Boyd Automotive & Tire can work with you to perform an inspection. This usually consists of a test drive over hilly and rough terrain to assess suspension and engine performance. We can also see if there is damage to the vehicle's frame or if the car needs additional repairs such as scheduled maintenance, tune-ups, transmission repair, and oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups.
- Brake and lamp station: If your vehicle has been off the road for several years, you may need a complete brake and light inspection to ensure that these basic safety systems are working well enough to get it safely back on the road.
Other services we at Boyd Automotive & Tire in Ontario Province can perform for your vehicle include:
- Inspect and replace starters: If your vehicle won't start even after jump starting it, there is a problem with your starter. The starter is a crucial component to your vehicle, so it is important to get the issue resolved by award-winning local technicians at Boyd Automotive & Tire.
- Safety beacon and LED lighting: These lights are installed on industrial vehicles and machinery to increase the visibility of these vehicles, draw attention to hazardous conditions in industrial facilities and alert employees and the public of emergencies.
Your expertly trained and ASE certified Shop for Car Inspection Station
If something is wrong with your car and/or several of your dashboard lights turns on, do not hesitate to bring your car or truck right into Boyd Automotive & Tire in St. Catharines today. Our owner Stu Boyd works with award-winning local service technicians that recognize the source of your auto problems and also who use the most up to date tools as well as modern technology to quickly evaluate the trouble with your car. We have been taking care of vehicles since 2002 and have a dedication to customer service.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Locally owned and operated since 2002
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, free towing (limited)
- Alternative payment options (see our financing page)
- Our diverse team is sure to have an expert in the make and model of your vehicle
We have a review score of 5 based on reviews from 5 satisfied customers.
Do not disregard any problems with your car, bring it to our experts at Boyd Automotive & Tire in St. Catharines, ON, L2S 0B3. Arrange a visit with us online or give us a phone call at 905-685-5821.