The NAPA Peace of Mind Nationwide Limited Repair Warranty covers parts and labor on qualifying* automotive repairs for 36 months or 36,000 Km, whichever comes first.
Services Covered Include
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems.
- Engine cooling system(s).
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair.
- Emission control system(s).
- Fuel system(s).
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems.
- Brake system(s).
- Clutches – clutch component or assembly repair and replacement (Peace of Mind Warranty only)
- Starting and charging systems.
- Electrical system(s).
- Exhaust system(s).
- Ignition system(s).
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints, half-shafts and drive shafts.
- Other minor repairs.
- Additional warranty benefits may apply.
Our Code of Ethics
Our standards are high. We follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- Perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts
- Employ ASE certified technicians
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- Exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- Maintain the highest standards of our profession
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
* Some restrictions apply. See store for details.